Your weeknight meal and your weekend dinner party are both taken care of with these Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Parmesan, Rosemary, and Black Truffle Salt. They are so easy to make and incredibly flavorful that you’ll become addicted to this amazing dish!
Fingerling potatoes are a fantastic way to elevate any meal but when you add parmesan, rosemary, and black truffle salt, you are going to seriously impress your dinner companions. Seriously, pair these potatoes with a steak and you’ll feel like you are dining out at a steak house.
Have you ever had black truffle salt? Ever since I was introduced to it late last year, I’ve been a bit obsessed with it. I love love love it on my popcorn. It’s also pretty good on eggs and baked potatoes. I even had it once in risotto and it was amazing.
So, when I came up with the idea of adding parmesan, rosemary and black truffle salt together, I hoped for the best. I was not disappointed. They are super addicting and I couldn’t stop eating them!
That said, it may seem like you are putting on a lot of black truffle salt but it really isn’t. You want to taste it and it will become a little more mild mixed in with the other flavors and baked down.
You can easily make these potatoes for a weeknight meal, a special dinner, or a dinner party. They are easy enough to cook after work and tasty enough to impress your dinner party guests. Really—these roasted fingerling potatoes with parmesan, rosemary and black truffle salt is so good!
- 1 lb Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Black Truffle Salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, shredded
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with 1 tsp of oil and set aside.
- Rinse the potatoes and slice them in half. Toss the sliced potatoes and 1 tsp of olive oil in a bowl and cover the potatoes with the oil.
- Place them on the baking sheet, making sure they are all on the pan and not layered. Sprinkle on the rosemary and black truffle salt.
- Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and place the potatoes back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.